Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Grateful is the Operative Word


I am grateful to be able to write this blog post.
I am grateful for my wife, my family and friends.
I am grateful for the opportunities I've had and being able to follow my dreams.
I am grateful for all the people who have helped me in life and business.
I am grateful to be an American and live in this wonderful country.

This morning in our office meeting, I expressed how grateful I am for our team and the work we are blessed to create and be a part of. I asked them to take 30 minutes and phone 3-4 people. No emails, no texting. Call them, thank them for their friendship and support. Tell them you appreciate them.

Especially with the turmoil in the world and in our own backyard, it's more important than ever to stop and give thanks.

Who are you going to call?

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: